Australian Temporary Fencing Hire Experts
At Super Rack we offer high quality long-lasting heavy duty temporary fencing hire service.
All of our heavy duty temporary fencing panels are designed for long life use, with fully hot dipped galvanized ‘anti climb’ weld-mesh panels, bright orange plastic/concrete filled bases and nut/bolt clamps/connectors. They are ideal for events, civil construction and building sites.
Our temporary fencing mesh are 4mm thick, 150mm height and 60mm width. The whole panel size is 2.4m width and 2.1m height, with 32mm hot dipped galvanized pipe.
Flexible Usage – Have complete control over erecting or removing your fence when you require.
Temporary Fencing Panel For Hire
– 2400mm x 2100mm x 32mm hot dipped galvanized pipe
– Mesh: 4mm thick
– Pipe: 32mm OD / 1.4mm thickness
– Aperture of Anti Climb mesh weld: 150mm x 60mm
– Panel weight 14KG +/- 1KG
– Hand welded for optimum strength with an average of over 28 microns /m2