Super Rack collects personal information about the Customer in a number of ways including:
- Directly from the Customer, such as when the Customer applies for credit, places an order, entering the Customer’s
personal details on Super Rack’s websites (for example during registration or application for products and services), when the Customer provides information by phone or in documents such as an application form;
- From Super Rack’s related bodies corporate;
- From the Customer’s representatives;
- From publicly available sources of information;
- From credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies and credit providers for credit related purposes such as credit worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing;
- From Super Rack’s own records of the Customer’s dealings with Super Rack; or
- When legally required to do so.
In particular, Super Rack specifically seeks information about the Customer and the Customer’s credit worthiness from credit reporting and fraud-checking agencies, and Super Rack provides information about the Customer and the Customer’s transactions with Super Rack (such as unpaid debts) to such agencies.
When Super Rack collects personal information about the Customer and the Customer’s credit worthiness from credit reporting and fraud-checking agencies, and Super Rack provides information about the Customer and the Customer’s transactions with Super Rack (such as unpaid debts) to such agencies.
The Customer’s details, including the Customer’s purchases, will be added to Super Rack’s database, and will be used by Super Rack
- To identify the Customer;
- In providing services to the Customer, including the processing of any Application for Credit and the giving of credit to the Customer and the administration and management of those services;
- To provide the Customer with information on either products and services offered by Super Rack;
- In undertaking risk assessment and management; and
- In fathering data and disclosing data to third parties such as:
- Insurance brokers and insurers;
- Credit reporting agencies;
- Financial institutions, including Super Rack’s own bankers;
- Service providers; and
- Industry groups having a legitimate reason to receive such information; as necessary from time to time for Super Rack’s organisational functions.
If the Customer provides Super Rack with personally identifiable information, the Customer may receive from time to time, telephone calls, emails or direct marketing containing promotional material. The Customer agrees to receiving emailings from Super Rack, including information not only on the areas of interest the Customer has indicated, but all types of news and information on Super Rack’s other products. If the Customer does not want to receive them, the Customer needs to contact Super Rack. The
Customer may be asked to indicate the Customer’s preference to receiving promotional material, when submitting information to Super Rack.
Super Rack may employ other companies or individuals to provide certain services, such as analysing customer lists, providing marketing assistance or consulting services. These third parties may have access to information needed to perform their function, but cannot use that information for other purposes.
The Customer has the rights given by the Privacy Act 1988 as amended.
The Customer can request access to the Customer’s personal information, if the Customer believes that any of its personal information is incorrect please let Super Rack know. There is no fee for requesting access to the Customer’s information, however, Super Rack may charge the Customer the reasonable cost of processing the Customer’s request.